The search committee will work with short list candidates to craft a proposal to assess candidate viability in light of details related to the home campus, balance of duties, etc.
The search committee will write final instructions for a 5-year proposal, including:
- Relationship of Director candidate to their home institution (description of relationship between current Director and College of the Holy Cross will be provided to all short-listed candidates)
- Division of duties at home institution with Collegium role, including:
- Support of home institution in this relationship
- Office space, utilities, telephone, computer
- Payment processing, financial services, payroll, audit
- Access to benefits program
- In-house pricing
- Web hosting
Letter of Support from President: Each finalist will need to submit a letter of support from their institution’s president affirming the commitments made in the proposal with respect to institutional support. The letter should affirm that this commitment is made for five-years and is renewable upon agreement of all parties.